Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Site Search

Friday, July 25, 2008

David Shaver - On Display Men

David Shaver was born in Kansas but raised in Texas for most of his life. He has only been in the modeling industry for about two months, but it only takes one glance at his picture to realize he has the look it takes to succeed.

David’s interests are many and varied. “I stay pretty active. I go to bars and hang out with friends. I’ll ride motorcycles all over town or my friends and I will take the four-wheeler out for some fun.” David is pretty traditional when it comes to dating. “I usually prefer dinner and a movie, or I’ll take her to Speedzone for some games.” So what does it take to score a date with David? “I go for someone with personality and a sense of humor. Most of all, they can’t be boring.”


No comments:

Post a Comment